The successful candidate will be analog/mixed-signal designer with experience in the electrical design, custom circuit layout and simulation of high-performance mixed-signal blocks and sub-systems for CMOS image systems on-chip.
- Transistor-level design and simulation, layout, physical extraction and verification of high-performance analog and mixed-signal circuits and systems
- Device characterization, verification, and testing of advanced optical electronics, semiconductor chips, and related image sensor products
- Work closely with digital IC designers and software/firmware designers during chip development
The candidate will also plan, organize, execute, and thoroughly document complex mixed-signal circuit designs. Assist in developing technical solutions to customer specifications, determining the limits of new technology, and inventing novel intellectual property.
- MSEE or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in analog/mixed-signal design and verification of ICs
- Strong background in Cadence design tools is required
- Able to make system level judgment and associated trade-offs
- Working experience in a related CMOS image sensor field is highly desirable, with an emphasis in low-power and low-noise designs
- Knowledge of entire ASIC design methodology
- Good communication skills
- Able to work in a team environment:
Interested candidates please submit updated CV to email@example.com with the following subject: "Job application > ADE specialist"