High-speed, monochrome vision system providing a single-device solution from image capture to decision making while running at thousands of frames-per-second. Eye-RIS VS combines sensor-level image pre-processing with high-performance digital post-processing running on FPGA. Eye-RIS v1.3 connects with GiGE interface. Eye-RIS VS is programmed in C language and is accompanied with an intuitive application development kit including a complete set of image-processing libraries
- 176 x 144 monochrome sensor-processor
- High-speed global shutter programmable in steps of 20ns
- High-speed mixed-signal image processing at the sensor level
- Digital image post-processing with on-chip NIOS-II microprocessor and specific acceleration cores
- Over 10,000fps image acquisition and processing
- 64 + 64Mb DDR2 for program and image/data storage (expandable up to 256 + 256Mb)
- UART, 2xPWM ports, 16-bit LVTTL GPIO, Trigger, GigE, and JTAG Controller.
- Dimensions: 64mm x 67mm x 63mm
Please contact us to request your evaluation kit and receive information about pricing and conditions.
Fully-programmable, autonomous vision system embedding Q-Eye ISP. Image-processing is accomplished in hierarchical manner starting from the in-pixel pre-processing in Q-Eye ISP until post-processing in ALTERA NIOS-II 32-bit processor and acceleration cores. Includes Gigabit Ethernet port for creating and managing networks consisting of multiple vision systems and SDK for easy configuration.